Views from a Paris window   +  Texas Shopping

Step into Spring

~ Magical~
~European~
~French~
~Antiques~

I had the privilege to design Homestead's flyer for the upcoming Spring Antique Fair May 7th-8th. If you live in Texas, it is probable that you have shopped at Homestead, whether in Fredericksburg or in Hico, and many of you have probably read about the Carol and Tim Bolton, the founders of Homestead, in Country Living magazine.

A couple of years ago, the Bolton's sold Homestead in Hico, TX to Mike and Brenda James, an incredibly talented and sweet couple.
Last October, Homestead in Hico hosted it's first antique fair, and due to much success Mike and Brenda decided to host this fair bi-annually in May and in October.

Some shots I took my last visit to Homestead... They always have the most amazing displays!

If you live within driving distance, I strongly recommend you visit.

Some vendors who will be present:

Bloom and Bee Swanky (my new friend, Amy:)

Bountiful - My VERY TALENTED sister-in-law, Felecia
à la parisienne {My VERY TALENTED sister-in-law is allowing me to set up my mannequin-Gisèle-Marie in her booth!}

Girls Gone Junkin'
Willownest (my new friend, Linda:)

More great vendors and details in image above.

I would love to meet some of my Texas blogging friends! I hope to see you there!

Pictures of Amelia's secret garden birthday party are coming soon!