Views from a Paris window   +  I Heart Faces

Reflection - Un reflet, le bébé et sa mamam se regardent

Okay, so I am a little addicted to I Heart Faces. I guess now I should at least learn the heart symbol short cut... Anyway, this week's theme was reflection. We could use any surface from which to capture a reflection - a window, mirror, water surface, sunglasses, shiny floor- you get the picture. We only have two days to prepare for each week's contest, so what else would a decorating fanatic use for this theme? Bien sûr, a mirror (yeah, the scrolly gold mirror stayed on the wall wear it belongs!) If you could have only seen her playing atop this mirror! It was quite a chore keeping her from eating this Dandelion as I was shooting the pictures alone! Actually a few pics following this one, I captured the Dandelion nearly in her mouth! Don't worry, I made sure these weren't poisonous!I may add another picture to this post of me in a reflection for the Adult catergory; however, I only have until tomorrow night! We'll see!

If you have any children or love photography, I highly recommend you visit this blog. It is so full of great ideas and tips, and it is so fun participating. In one week, I met quite a few interesting people out there! Oh, and I didn't win last week's contest, but I am not giving up!

For those of you who share my affinity for Parisian decor, culture, fashion, the French language, and other French lovelies, don't worry. This blog has not morphed into a Mommy blog who wants to show off her baby photos - although I do like to do that de temps en temps. I am in the process of creating a separate blog for all of my photography projects, I Heart Faces contests, and other photos/images of inspiration! So, as soon as it is ready, à la parisienne will me more, well, à la parisienne!

So, I decided to participate in the adult catergory as well. WARNING! This picture is far from pretty or inspiring. It is quite the contrary! Please don't judge me for my sterile photo (or smudged faucet!) Last night before I went to bed, I was brushing my teeth, thinking where can I get a unique picture of my reflection... Yeah, all I had to do was look down! I wonder how many will notice the double reflection. That should count for something!