Views from a Paris window   +  Easter

Joyeuses Pâques

I hope that all of you had a great Easter and a time of spiritual renewal. I took a few pictures of our daughter today in her Easter dress, but she was more interested in crawling around than posing for the camera! We had a great day at church and then we had a short visit with family afterwards. The final picture is of my niece and my daughter playing the piano at my in-law's house. I just love that fuscia dress that my niece wore today- she looks so beautiful in that color!

After all of today's activities and now reflecting on the day I realize that my daughter's first Easter has come and gone. My husband pointed out that she missed her first Easter egg hunt at church because I was too busy socializing with family! It's okay though, I guess. It rained pretty hard last night and I didn't want her crawling around in the mud! But I do wish I had gotten a picture of her surrounded by all of colorful Easter eggs!