Views from a Paris window   +  fashion

Participate in "Whose Scarf is the Most Parisienne?"

Although only a fraction of visitors voted on the scarf survey(most likely because my notification for the survey was not added to my last post), the results were about as I expected. I expected that the majority of people who love Paris also love to wear scarves.

Les résultats:

11% of voters only wear winter scarves
79% of voters wear winter AND dress scarves
4% of voters would like to wear scarves more often
4% of voters never wear scarves

I have an idea that I think would be interesting. Since so many of you LOVE scarves as you wrote in the comments under Folle pour les Foulards, I would like to share some of your creative ideas/outfits with a scarf as the element of the outfit that makes it WOW!

Here's what I'm thinking. For anyone who has a blog and would like to share their ideas:
1st - Post a comment under this post to let me know that you want to participate.

2nd- Take a picture of your favorite scarf with an outfit or without-you are the creator in this project. (You could take a self-portrait or have your cat wear one as I did or use a mannequin!)

3rd - Add your scarf photo to an old post that you know doesn't get much traffic (you can always go back and delete the picture). Then add this label to that post-Pictures to Share. I will do a sample on my blog if this is confusing. (Just look at my side bar for "Pictures to Share" and click on it to view) Of course, you could make a new post and follow the same directions, but most of you have other plans for your upcoming posts.

4th - Get all of this together by Wednesday, March 25th (Make sure to have your photo loaded on your blog, leave a comment on this post, and give me your blog address.)

Note- Please only use YOUR own pictures- not one from the Internet! I want to see YOUR ideas! Oh, and of course, you did not have to vote to participate nor do you have to be a public follower of my blog.

After I have viewed all pictures, I will post 5 of the most beautiful/creative/parisienne photos! I will place your blog name under your photo to give you credit!

I think a simple little knotted scarf on a pretoddler or toddler's head is too precious. Of course, a toddler or baby won't let it stay there long (maybe long enough for a picture:)) and also they may slide down to their little necks, so faites attention!