Views from a Paris window   +  This is Glamorous

Blush from Floor to Ceiling

I hope you are all having a fresh start to the spring season! Spring is my favorite time of year because I LOVE flowers, gardening, the mild temperatures, and the COLORS!
This spring I look forward to a soft color palette-blush, pale aqua, beige/nude, crisp white, and, of course, dove gray.

Recently, I was fortunate to find these very gorgeous and feminine images via
{This is Glamorous}.
I don't normally fill a post with all of my images from the same place, but as I began to put this post together, that's where they all came from. Obviously... because these images are all very glamorous indeed.

If I ever remodel another home or build a new home, I really would like to have an eggshell painted wood floor. I love how the light reflects thoughout this heavenly bathroom. Oh, and the tall french doors...
Why not throw them in, too?!

I seem to gravitate toward silk curtains, especially floor length silk curtains.
The body of the fabric just makes for such beautiful puddling and poofing. It's like dressing your room in a ballgown!

I hope you are all doing well.
I have so many post ideas fluttering around in my mind... Now, I just need to find the time to share them with all of you!