Views from a Paris window   +  Spring

Will Work for Dress {une robe d'Elie Saab}

To wear an Elie Saab dress for an hour. What must that feel like?
To see an Elie Saab dress in person...
To study each little petal, each tuck, ruffle, and sequin...
To behold art in the form of couture...

Okay, M. Saab, put me in the darkest, obscure corner of your atelier, and I will sit and cut flower petals all day for your artists to apply to your gorgeous gowns. . Hand me les ciseaux et les tissus and I will coupe, coupe, coupe as I listen to your team travaille, discute, fait les projets. As I dream of the outcome of this main d'oeuvre.

Cette robe est ABSOLUMENT belle.

A Halle Barry or mannequin, I will never be.

Une chanteuse... je souhaite.

Une femme uber-riche... jamais.

An admirer of your work... toujours.

Images #1 & #2 Via This is Glamorous
Remaining Images via FashionGoneRogue.com