Views from a Paris window   +  Spring

Spring 2012 Haute Couture~What is Your Color?

Spring, my favorite month, holds many soft color possibilities.
From sea mist green to tender peach to aquamarine, these dreamy colors make me ready for lighter fabrics-chiffons, laces, and silks.

Elie Saab's glorious pieces remind me of the Greek mythological sirens.

Chanel Spring Haute Couture even had a few soft, beautiful ice blue dresses.
I love this neckline, the pleats and the hemline.

Another beautiful Chanel dress- a dusky pale teal that reminds me of Marie Antoinette.

classic Dior neckline
And I can't forget to add a sampling of Dior.
I'm seriously thinking of asking my mom to make me a dress like this!

and a beautiful bodice envelopped in classic, Dioresque black swiss dots.

Spring 2012 haute couture offers so many inspiring details and colors; it makes me want to work on some flowers once again (It's been months since I've created flowers for my Etsy store since I've had my shop on an extended vacation.)

What colors do you tend to gravitate toward in the Spring? For me, it's usually shades of pink and champagne, but I think this Spring, I'll try a little bit of peach...

images 1-3 via This is Glamorous; images 4-7 via Elle.com