Views from a Paris window   +  shop the look

Mixed brocades

I am a bit of a magpie in that I love anything shiny or sparkly. That definitely influences my buying for the shop! Thank goodness a ton of my clients feel the same way or I would be buried under a massive pile of glitz!
I love that luxe brocades and metallics are making their way into daytime and have broken their bounds of evening only attire. For me, vintage is always my first choice when it comes to translating this look — the coats and dresses are so well made and usually are silk or real metallic thread! You just can't get that quality in their modern day counterparts. Bring in the modern twist with fabulous shoes and a sexy little clutch! Mix and match finishes and texture, old and new for a chic look!
Have a shiny and vintage filled dayxxx cherie
Shop the look: bracelets, Jason Wu pumps, McQueen clutch, 1960s brocade dress (it comes with a matching coat!) and 1960s Harlequin metallic coat photo credit: http://www.teampeterstigter.com/