Views from a Paris window   +  Paris Apartment

Parisienne Bohemienne

Yes, I have been a delinquent blogger as it's been almost a month since my last post...
Here is a glimpse of the color palette in my bedroom or should I say boudoir?

Yes, I still intend to share pictures of my bedroom with touches of pink, but I just haven't taken the time to do a photoshoot of our room... One of these days I will-promise!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The texture, color, and height of these walls remind me of our bedroom. Our ceilings are actually not this tall, perhaps 3 to 5 feet shorter.

And the moulding not as ornate... Oh, and not exactly parquet floors either!


Ayez un bon week-end, and be sure to read my next blog post as I will be offering another giveaway for all of my sweet blog friends!

That's YOU!

Image #1 à la parisienne; #2 airspaces.co.uk; #3 LittleEmmaEnglishHome