Views from a Paris window   +  wearing vintage

Wearing Vintage [Judy Aldridge]


Being the eagle eyed girl that I am, I had to share this picture that Judy ran on her blog, Atlantis Home, this week. Both of the pieces she is wearing in the picture are now in my hands and are part of the capsule collection that she and Jane have in my shop right now. She had told me when they were originally sent, that she use to wear these two pieces together on a regular basis, but I had not seen them in an actual picture and on her before. I love how they go together! I bet she is sad to have let them go. And do you notice she is wearing a maxi over jeans? It somehow takes away from the perceived formality of a full length dress for day, no?
If you love this look and just went to fly to the site to buy it, then you won't be happy with what I am about to tell you. The 1970s Leonard dress she wears went flying out of the shop within hours of posting it so unless you are the girl who snagged it you can do a buy and copy. You can however, still snag the little purple dyed vintage fur chubby. Then you can use this shot as your style inspiration — perhaps over one of these purple hued frocks instead?