Views from a Paris window   +  Tutorial

Quelques Chignons Romantiques

Are you lazy when it comes to styling your hair?
As a stay at home mother, I find myself mindlessly throwing my hair into a queue de cheval {ponytail} many times a day. I think there's a more glamorous yet simple way to sweep my long hair out of the way, even it's for a day at home.

Chignons make such beautiful, simple coiffures. It will be my new goal this summer to work on a few of these styles. Anyone what to join me?

un chignon flou {a soft chignon}

un chignon rétro

un chignon bas {a low chignon}

un chignon de côté {a side chignon}

un chignon décontracté {a relaxed, casual chignon}

un chignon tressé {a braided chignon}

un chignon simple {a simple chignon}

Here are a few Chignon Video Tutorials on YouTube by lavieenblonde.fr

Lesquels préférez-vous? {Which ones do you prefer?}

image 1 via celebritygossip4.com;
#2, 3, 4 via Google images;
# 5,6,7 via Pinterest This is Glamorous