Views from a Paris window   +  photo styling

mon alphabet français: Lettre A

For a couple of years, I've been wanting to design artistic, French educational "cards" or images to share with my blog followers.
And as all creative projects go with me, it's taken two years for me to bring this vision to fruition!

Apricot = l'abricot
l'abricot is a masculine noun in French, thus, the (m) on the card.

So, I will be starting a new series called : mon alphabet français, where I hope to have a little fun styling, photographing, graphic designing, playing with the French language, and hopefully fashioning beautiful artful pictorals of the French language.

J'aime vraiment les abricots et ma confiture préférée est confiture d'abricot!
{I really like apricots and my favorite jam is apricot jam!}

Quand je pense aux abricots, je pense à ma tante Carol.
{When I think of apricots, I think of my Aunt Carol.}

Il y a quelques années, elle m'a donné un pot de confiture d'abricots faite maison.
{A few years ago, she gave me a jar of homemade apricot jam.}

Ce pot là, était son dernier pot de confiture d'abricots. Et son abricotier avait mort.
{That jar of apricot jam was her last jar, and her apricot tree had died.}

C'etait un cadeau très precieux.
{It was a very precious gift.}

Une questionne pour mes francophones: In the sentence, Ce pot là, était son dernier pot de confiture d'abricots. I wanted to say "That jar of apricot jam was her very last jar" for emphasis. Any suggestions on how to add that emphasis?

Aimez-vous les abricots?
{Do you like apricots?}

(You can respond in English, bien sûr!)

images by à la parisienne