Views from a Paris window   +  weddings

Pink Vows-Wedding Centerpiece & Winners

Here's a little wedding centerpiece inspiration for you, which will conclude my series of pink inspiration-at least for a while.

The lucky winners are listed at the bottom of this post.

The most important part of a wedding are the vows-the promise of life-long commitment between a man and a woman.

This centerpiece is composed of the simplest of elements: an antique glass compote, water, Scrabble letters, and a single floating pink peony. I layered this look with the same vintage floral platter as used in my previous pink tide post.

Okay, now for the winners of my first giveaway by color-PINK:

1st place winner:

#76 Jojo


2nd place winner:

#18 CJ

Please email me at alaparisiennedesigns@gmail.com to claim your prizes.
un grand merci to all who entered. I appreciate all of your sweet comments and support. Also, thank you Divinagioielli for participating in this giveaway with your gorgeous vintage-inspired earrings. {I also love the pair I bought for myself.}
There will be another giveaway by color soon, so stay tuned!

images by à la parisienne