Views from a Paris window   +  haute couture

Elie Saab's Dreamy Dresses

As I was flipping through a recent subscription of Vogue magazine I stumbled upon the most beautiful haute couture dress I had ever seen. It was a dusty pink dress with chiffon roses sewn all over the bottom by Elie Saab. I searched and searched on the Internet for a copy of this picture and never found it until tonight.

I've never really known much about Elie Saab until recently, and I'd have to say that his work ranks up there with Dior in its beauty and femininity.

This dress has reminds me of a beautiful candelabra with the remnants of melted candlewax

Mischa Barton in Elie Saab Spring 2009 Haute Couture

I love this grayish lilac dress

... and dove gray... one of my favorite colors to wear

Look at the delicate and sensuous back of this dove gray dress
... so Dreamy!

A la prochaine!