Views from a Paris window   +  Chignon

Champêtre-Chic... Country Chic

Although I live in Texas and am surrounded by country-country life, country style, country music, "country" is not a word that I would usually use to describe my style. However, every now and then a little bit of country emerges in my speech, cooking, and once in a great blue moon, my wardrobe.
This is about as country as I get.

This outfit is a bit retro, American country, and domestic.
I kind of felt like I should have been on the front of a Quaker Oats box, but it was perfect for a casual day at the grocery store, and I had fun trying out le chignon!

images by à la parisienne


Obviously my camera doesn't know where to focus when I use the timer-Amelia and me or le jardin. It chose the garden. (So there's a little peek!)