Views from a Paris window   +  Undiscovered

Powder Blue~A Beautifully Hidden Corner in the Blogosphere

This was the image that drew me in. Settled on the top of Powder Blue's blog sidebar with the caption "Home on Display."

It was in that moment, I knew that I had discovered something incredibly special and beautiful.

I immediately left a comment and sent Debbie an email requesting an interview and blog feature. I had to learn more about this talented artist and her home.

Here are some interesting facts about Powder Blue {Debbie}:
*Debbie currently lives in a small village in South Leicestershire Countryside in the UK.

*She is currently renovating a Gothic, Victorian home and garden which is featured in the book, Romantic Style.

*Her hobbies include renovating old houses, sourcing, collecting, and gardening.

*She attended St. Martin's School of Art and specialized in illustration.

*Her home has been featured many British publications including BBC Homes & Antiques and Country Homes & Interiors.

*10 years ago, she opened Powder Blue Interiors and Lifestyle shop, which is still caters to clients around the world & many of her items can be found in her online store.

These images are of her current home.

She has cultivated such a romantic abode. I can only imagine what it's like to live within these walls.

A lovely Tiffany Blue dresser accented in gold-and unexpectedly topped with an empty paint can under a cloche-So divine.

Powder Blue is my new favorite discovery-her style is romantic, glamorous, with an aged-appeal. Because I know so many of you will love her style as well, I will be hosting a give away of the book, Romantic Style, in my next post. It's a book that you will swoon over. Promise.

All images styled by Powder Blue in her current home and photographed by Simon Whitemore