Views from a Paris window   +  Parisienne Petals

Parisienne Stocking Stuffer

Okay, let's be honest, most of us are natural procrastinators when it comes to Christmas shopping. But I must brag, I have already purchased 5 Christmas gifts so far... not impressed?

Okay, neither am I. I have so much shopping, wrapping, cooking, cleaning, decorating, and planning to do in less than 6 weeks.
{swift shudder of panic}

Oh, and I am in charge of the children's Christmas play at church this year, which means more planning, rehearsing, singing, setting up the stage, acting... but it is always such a delight to watch these children in the spotlight!

So, I've been a good little elf, and lately I've been brainstorming and creating for all of the special holiday events coming up, and, of course, for my Etsy shop just in time for the holiday rush.
In hopes of offering some good deals on my Etsy, I've decided that

Every week from now until Christmas, I will be having a sale on certain items in my Etsy shop.

This week's sale is on one of my newest additions to my Etsy-

a winter white felt brooch adorned with a vintage black button, and houndstooth leaves, properly named Winter in Paris.

From November 15- 17th this flower will be on sale for $10.00 plus shipping ($2.50).

*This classic winter flower pin is very versatile and can be worn by a young girl, teen, or woman.
*It is great for stocking stuffers, Chinese Christmas exchange, or any office gift exchanges.
*This brooch will be pinned to a pretty coordinating paper and will be placed in a cellophane bag.
*Best of all, it will come right to your mailbox!

Okay, my shameless promotion is almost over.

a glimpse of this year's Christmas tree

For those of you who loved the vintage fur neckties, I have added more!!

I hope you all have a happy week!

I am off to do some more Christmas shopping!