Views from a Paris window   +  marie clarie

Sharing the Love [Happy Dances for my friend Evan!]

I just wanted to share this with you! My good friend Evan Ross, who is the owner of FROCK in New York City, has just had one of his vintage Douglas Ferguson dresses appear in the 2012 July issue of Marie Claire and it was photographed on the beautiful Blake Lively!
He told me that "This particular dress, dubbed 'Ariadne', was first created for and worn by then Cosmopolitan editor-in-chief, Helen Gurley Brown to celebrate the magazine’s 20th Anniversary." It also appeared on the cover of Cosmopolitan that month. If you need to have it it will set you back a cool 10k (plus my commission that I will have to tell Evan he will now owe me *wink*)
It's a triple piece of fashion history now! Congrats Evan!