Views from a Paris window   +  wearing vintage

Wearing Vintage [Susie Lau from Style Bubble]


I am the first to admit that somewhere in my fashion filled fantasy head there is a version of me that floats about in an extravagant boudoir while wearing wispy bits of silk and vintage kimonos. In real life I clomp waft about my day to day business and occasionally wear vintage kimonos as toppers in lieu of a coat or other jacket. They have so much interest and color and are such an amazing way to add texture and a sense of decadence to an outfit that it surprises me more that I don't see girls wearing them all the time, then I am surprised when I do see a girl that does!
Susie is a shining example of how fabulous a girl can look when she pops one one over an outfit! She is a girl who has an innate sense of color and style and one of the best when it comes to mixing color, print and quirky details like day-glo green runners! Only Susie!
Love this shot!