Views from a Paris window   +  Viktor and Rolf

Fifi Awards Women's Nouveau Niche [Essence Narciso Rodriguez Eau de Parfum]

Nominees in the Women's Nouveau Niche Category for this year's Fifi Awards are:
Bond No. 9 Astor Place (Bond No. 9 New York)
Eau Mega by Viktor & Rolf (L’Oréal USA)
essence narciso rodriguez eau de parfum (Beauté Prestige International )
Jo Malone Vanilla & Anise (The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.)
L’Eau Ambrée by Prada (Puig USA, Inc.)
I've had a sample of Essence for several weeks and keep trying it. But to no avail — I really can't smell it. According to OsMoz, the top notes in Essence are 'Air Notes'. The middle notes are rose and iris. And the base notes are musks and amber.
Apparently a large proportion of the population can't smell musk. I hadn't thought this was the case for me, but perhaps it is. When I apply Essence, I can very briefly smell a sweet smell, but it passes very quickly. I will take my sample with me tomorrow when I'm on the school run and see if any of my friends can smell it.

Use this link to jump to the list of Fifi Awards Winners.