Views from a Paris window   +  recipe

Avocado +

Avocados are the quickest and easiest meals to prepare. My kids love it. My son eats it straight out of its skin and Taste Tester A prefers it cut up in chunks. Sous Chef D prefers her avocado with tomatoes.

I never really had avocados before I started a raw diet. And I didn't even think of the possibility of eating it by itself. I would eat guacamole, but that was once in a blue moon and only with Mexican food.

I'm so happy that I discovered for myself the joys of this smooth, creamy fruit. Yum!

Avocado Slices With Lemon

Avocado slices with lemon

1 avocado
Juice of ½ lemon
1 teaspoon flax seeds
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt

Cut the avocado in half. In the shell cut avocado into slices. Place ½ avocado slices on a plate. Squeeze lemon juice over the slices. Sprinkle on ½ teaspoon flax seeds, pepper and sea salt. Garnish with a lemon wedge. Repeat with other half.