Views from a Paris window   +  weddings

Celebrating Six Years of Marriage

Then
This weekend my husband and I will be celebrating six years of marriage. Many things have changed since then (especially the precious, wonderful, sweet addition to our family a year ago). Along with the arrival of our baby girl, we have barely been able to have any alone time. {We've been on maybe five dates in one year and have been away from her one time for about 36 hours.}

Well, we are taking a mini vacation for the next couple of days ALL ALONE. Now, that just feels so weird to say, but it is SO needed. We really do miss each other. I am guessing that you understand what I mean when I say "miss each other." I feel selfish for saying that, but I understand that a family is only as strong as husband and wife's relationship.

Now
I know that we will be so anxious to come back home after being away from baby girl for two days. My husband and I keep joking about how she will change in the two days that we are away. She has been taking several steps on her own now (yeah, she's a late walker), and we keep joking that she'll be running by the time we come back!

For all of my students who visit on Fridays for French lessons, there will be a "walk." No class! Yea!!
About my surprise... I know that I told you last Friday that I'd share with you my news, but timing now is not the best! But you don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out this one if you are just a little observant! Hmmmm...