Views from a Paris window   +  Etsy

Big Announcement

Four months ago when I started my fledgling of a blog, I would have never imagined what was in my future: meeting people from around the world, giving online French lessons, and...

{I have to preface my announcement with a sidenote:}
When I decided to quit my job as a highschool English and French teacher in order to stay home with our new arrival, I remember feeling quite anxious about our financial situation-two incomes becoming one income-yikes! Of course, ironically, regular people like you and me began to realize the declining economy about two months after I quit my job... go figure! In any case, prosperous or penniless, I desire to stay home with our baby girl.

I NEVER imagined my blog amounting to anything or becoming a success. Well, success is relative after all. I never would have thought that 159 people would have wanted to follow my blog... I would have been thrilled to have 50! I underestimated the blog world and how it would affect me; it's connected me to a huge circle of creative, talented, intellectual people; it's given me a new confidence in my own style; and it's made me use a part of my brain that I didn't know existed---web/blog design. Yeah, who knew!? (My former students would be absolutely shocked!)

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I have started my own online business on Etsy where I sell custom blog designs.

I offer a variety of custom blog designs including: custom banners, custom sidebar labels, post signatures, end of post embellishments, reformatting of blog templates and custom blog design packagesI also offer custom Etsy links/buttons to help attract your blog visitors to your Etsy store. Clickhere to view my Etsy store.

NOTE- All blog designs that I create are from scratch and EVERYTHING is custom made to fit your blog, your style. Nothing is premade. My work is a joint effort with the customer. The customer tells me what she wants, and I begin to create. All of my sale items on Etsy are samples to give you an idea of the product. Behind a sample is a host of possibilities. I have a variety of beautiful and classic fonts and embellishments available in any color

Aside from my blog, here are a few other samples of my work:
Claudia at Mockingbird Hill Cottage-sidebar labels and custom ASPCA.org button.
Koralee at Bluebird Notes-sidebar labels, end of post embellishment, and post signatures.
Thank you, Claudia and Koralee, for your sweet spirits and kindness!

Grand Opening Special

Get a free post signature for all of your PAST, PRESENT, and FUTURE posts with any purchase from my Etsy store. Offer ends Sunday, July 5th.