Views from a Paris window   +  weddings

A Statement of the Romantic Kind ~ Weddings à la parisienne

I'm pretty sure you all know that I love weddings by now.

I just wanted to share with you some wedding inspiration shots I've taken recently for my Etsy shop. And, yes, I've been a little chignon fanatic ever since my chignon post.

I just love the color of vintage {faux} pearls. You wouldn't think I were crazy if you saw me at the grocery store wearing all of my strands at once would you? Maybe a little too glamorous for buying a sack of potatoes...

Perhaps on our next date.

I think I'm going to do a little shopping for another wedding dress (for inspiration anyway). Obviously not to get married in but for photoshoots or to wear around the house for fun {Remember that Friends episode?}. A few months ago I asked my mom if she'd make me another wedding dress, and she said yes.

I've also been begging my mom to open an Etsy store. She could make vintage-inspired dresses or wedding dresses and, of course, I would help her get started~She won't do it.

I'm going to keep pestering her. Maybe she'll give in.

For more wedding"show and tell," be sure to visit my Weddings à la parisienne blog from time to time or become a follower.

Thank you all for your visits and sweet comments about my Parisienne Boudoir. I will be sharing more pictures soon!
images by à la parisienne