Views from a Paris window   +  Spring

Un look qui exprime la beauté du printemps

"A Look That Expresses the Beauty of Spring"

While perusing through Anthropologie's website, I found it interesting how they strategically divided their accessories by personality style- Romantic, Vintage, and Artistic. Above all, I am a ROMANTIC (floral and frilled) as Anthropologie describes it - no doubt; however, if I were to describe my style, I would use all of these words. I guess that's why I usually like anything made by Anthropologie. This company creates such unique clothing and home decor. All but the last image from this post came from the "Romantic" category on Anthropologie's website. Now, if only my budget could fit my taste! That's okay- inspiration is enough for me (for now anyway)!

Images from Anthropologie

I had fun creating this little collage from their pics. I love the apricot scarf, the lilac belt with the flower, and the cute bag!

I hope you all have a great, sunny day!

**Be sure to check back in on Friday. I am starting a new "post series" called French Lesson Fridays, where I will be teaching fellow bloggers simple French skills that can be applied in blogging and crafting!**