Views from a Paris window   +  ivory

I've Fallen for Ivory un coup d'oeil dans ma vie

From time to time I plan on doing a post that gives you a small glimpse into my life. I may share photos of my home, pictures of my family, etc. The picture above is actually a part of a larger picture I have hanging in my dining room. The picture is very muted- mostly painted with cream and brown tones with a little bit of ice blue and darker pink.

This is my husband's night stand, and the photo is of his beloved Papa. I bought this lamp because I like its shape. However, the lampshade could use some more personality!

A touch of romance on our bedroom door!

I call this my daughter's flapper dress! I had trouble getting her to be still; she was having fun looking out of the window. Such a big girl!

A special moment with my daughter. I would add a pic of my husband, but I believe that he would protest!