Views from a Paris window   +  Romantique

My First Magazine Feature!!!

Bonnes nouvelles {Good news} for me to share: My Ladurée-inspired party that I shared with you in October is featured Romantic Homes magazine!!!

For over ten years, I have been a faithful reader/subscriber of Romantic Homes, and I can vividly remember delighting in reading these magazines after long, chaotic days at work, relishing in my few moments of creative daydreaming. I've cherished these magazines over the years and have stacks and stacks of back issues, especially the French issues.
As a young newlywed savoring every article, I would have never dreamed of seeing my own photographs and words spelled out and displayed across those glossy pages...

Such a happy accomplishment and honor!

My feature is titled "Fête à la Ladurée" (starting on page 54 of the March 2012 French issue of Romantic Homes (on newstands now).

Click here to read my Ladurée-inspired party blog posts.

For those of you who encouraged me in this endeavor, I thank you from the bottom of my heart~ You know who you are!
And for all of you who have been following my blog, your faithful visits and comments have encouraged me to share my creativity, and thus led me to this wonderful opportunity!

image #1 via Google, image #2 à la parisienne