Views from a Paris window   +  Winter

Romantic Holiday Repose

It is snowing for the second time in less than a week here in Texas.
It's a lazy day with weightless flakes falling to the ground.
As I gaze out through all of my windows at the frozen flurries, I realize that I am living in a romantic snow globe...
My Romantic Homes magazine has just arrived.
{The February-Valentine issues-are always my favorite}
I am sipping my warm, tangy, and spicy Holiday punch.
Iam snacking on a delicious slice of poppyseed cake that my dear friend/Etsy customer
Daisy @ {La Petite Plume} gifted me.
Amelia is taking a nap.
My husband is restfully watching a movie.
I feel like creating something...

If you would like to make some of this Holiday punch, here are the ingredients:
Sorry there are no measurements
I just taste as I go, and each batch is always different.

Cranberry juice
Orange juice {I use frozen concentrate}
Whole cloves {just a few for a couple of servings}
Red Hots {a handful}

Add ingredients to a pot and simmer on medium until Red Hots are melted.

Wishing you a warm and Happy New Year,
a la parisienne

images by a la parisienne