Views from a Paris window   +  Romantique

Une fête surprise ~ inspired by Ladurée

Vous êtes invités...
Here's a hand delivered invitation for you to attend la fête surprise that I hosted this past weekend.
This wasn't just any party; this party was specially designed for one of my dearest friends, who happens to be one of the most creative, talented women I know~~my sister-in-law.

Felicia deserved the very best party I could create, so what better inspiration to use than Ladurée?

Ladurée boxes inspired the invitations for the party.
The boxes were hand painted and given a beautiful one of a kind label on top. Then they were wrapped in a rich champagne double faced satin ribbon, but the real treat for the recipient was what was inside the box...
homemade pistachio macarons with a lemon butter filling...
made by yours truly.
Yes, I tought myself how to make French macarons~~just for this party.

More delicious party details to come...

images by à la parisienne