Views from a Paris window   +  Marie Antoinette

Un peu d'inspiration

I just wanted to drop a note and tell you all bonjour and fill you in on what I've been up to.
For the last couple of weeks my friend and I have been steadily working on preschool activities for our 3 year old children. While Amelia and I have been doing short lessons every morning since the beginning of the year, I have "officially" started to homeschool her. I never really planned to start this early, but it just naturally happened. I called up my friend, asked her if she wanted to collaborate on homeschooling activities, and boom we were meeting, making plans, and searching the web for ideas.

If any of you stay at home moms want to share ideas, I'd love to collaborate with you.
Once I get caught up on school planning and some other fun projects I've been working on, I hope to blog more, and, of course, do a little show and tell!

Until then, I thought that I would share with you this gorgeous image.
I am labeling this image "Dream home" as I would love to have a diningroom such as this.
The trailing tablecloth is also an excellent dramatic idea for a party or special event.
And the color palette is just parfait!

I hope all is well in your world!

À bientôt!

image via Pinterest