Views from a Paris window   +  wearing vintage

Wearing Vintage [Genevieve Jones]


I have always loved Genevieve Jones and am waiting for the day she stumbles across my shop. (though apparently she does not spend a ton of time on the computer so I may have to wait a while!) I have always wanted to dress her. She is a little, perfect doll of a thing and would be so easy to play dress up with! So this morning when I saw this story on her style and closet on Refinery 29 I was squealing that my instincts that she was a die hard vintage girl was bang on!
She looks amazing in the metallic thread Morton Myles for Malcolm Charles dress above and chic and cool in the white maxi dress below. I can never resist either a maxi or anything that glitters and gleams myself so I have a feeling Genevieve and I would spend many the hour together as I gave her dress after dress after dress to try!