Views from a Paris window   +  vintage halston

A Bright Start to the New Year!

I am a die hard coral fan. Its always been one of my favorite colors. It works on just about any skin tone and is a softer option then a red. You can treat it like a neutral and mix and match it with just about any color under the sun. More important then that is how it makes you feel. For some reason it is one of those colors that seem to make you remember tropical vacations and exotic locales. I cant help but smile whenever I find an especially good piece in this glorious hue! Sadly the vintage Chloe dress that you see above already has been snatched up but I have a spectacular silk version and an outstanding Halston cashmere maxi that will do the trick still!
Have a colorfully vintage day!xxxcherie
Shop our vintage corals & oranges here Other photos: Style.com