Views from a Paris window   +  review

Perfume Portrait at Ormonde Jayne with Linda Pilkington

The lovely Linda Pilkington, Ormonde Jayne's founder and perfume creator, spent an hour and a half with me today. Linda has got so much to say about perfume creation plus a wealth of information about well known people in the industry. It was captivating talking to her, I had to tear myself away.
I came away from the Perfume Portrait with a bottle of Ormonde Jayne's signature fragrance, Ormonde Woman. This is probably not the fragrance I would have selected from the collection. But part of the idea of the Perfume Portrait is to push you out of your comfort zone and try new things.

I feel blitzed today after so much fragrant excitement. Tomorrow I'll describe Ormonde Woman in detail along with the process of the Perfume Portrait.