Views from a Paris window   +  YSL

Fifi Awards Women's Luxe Category [Flora by Gucci]

I'm trying to sniff my way through all the Fifi Awards nominated fragrances. The fragrances listed in the Fifi Women's Luxe category are:

Crescent Row Collection: laugh with me Lee Lee/something about Sofia/my place or yours Gina (Benefit Cosmetics)
Flora by Gucci (P&G Prestige Products, Inc.)
Lola Marc Jacobs (Coty Prestige)
Very Hollywood Michael Kors Eau de Parfum (The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.)
YSL Parisienne YSL Beauté
Flora by Gucci is my favourite so far.

Flora is the ultimate fruity floral perfume. It's got a zing of crunchy apple. And this has to be one of the best perfume bottles. It's classy and cute. See my 10 Best Perfume Bottles.

You can read my review of Laugh with Me Lee Lee from the Crescent Row Collection.
Click this link to see the Fifi Awards Winners.